The Helmerich & Payne Facebook page was created to provide a venue for relevant discussion and updates about H&P. Comments, photos, and videos posted to the H&P Facebook page are subject to Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and related Facebook policies regarding usage, abuse, and comments. Furthermore, in order to facilitate civil discussions, H&P encourages all users to follow these guidelines:
• Please respect the privacy of others and do not create posts that contain phone numbers, email addresses, or other personal information.
• Do not create posts that contain discriminatory, racist, offensive, obscene, abusive, illegal, or otherwise inappropriate content.
• Do not create posts that seek to defame, slander, or libel H&P or other individuals.
• Do not create posts that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of H&P or any third party.
• Do not create posts that promote third party services or products (i.e., spam).
• Do not create off-topic posts inappropriate for this forum.
• Please remember that specific formal or informal complaints must be reported to the Company in accordance with the Policy Handbook.
• Content on this page may be moderated, which means comments will not be posted until reviewed. H&P reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to moderate and/or delete posts, or to revoke a user’s privilege to post to this page.
H&P does not guarantee or warrant that the information posted by individuals on this Facebook page is accurate, and H&P disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on any such information. The views expressed within posted comments do not necessarily reflect those of H&P.
H&P reserves the right to modify or change these guidelines without notice.